Workshops for Latino School Parents
These seminars and workshops have been specifically designed to enhance the academic, social and emotional development of Latino students by developing and improving their parental knowledge, skills, resources and paradigms. Please feel free to contact Arturo Castro to request more information on any of these titles 847-SPANISH (772-6474).
PARENTING WORKSHOPS WE FACILITATE INCLUDE:
- THE FOUNDATIONS OF CULTURAL IDENTITY, UNDERSTANDING LATINO CHILDREN IN THE U.S.A.
- Fostering Emotional Intelligence in your Children, Part I
- Fostering Emotional Intelligence in your Children, Part II
- Music as Vehicle of Identity for Latino Students
- Empathic Communication with your Children
- Helping your Children Navigate the Internet Safely
- NEW E-MAIL ACCOUNTS AND FUNDAMENTALS PARA SUS HIJOS Y COMO USARLAS
- Using MS Word for Homework
For more information please contact 847-SPANISH